1. POLICY STATEMENT
MLA is committed to conducting business transparently, honestly, with integrity and to the highest ethical standards. Therefore, it is important that MLA complies, and conducts its business in accordance, with applicable anti-bribery and anti-corruption laws. This policy should be read in conjunction with MLA’s other policies and relevant legislation.
MLA is further committed to:
- upholding the laws that apply to MLA, including PRECCA;
- not offering bribes or condoning the offering of bribes on MLA’s behalf;
- not accepting bribes, or agreeing to them being accepted on MLA’s behalf;
- maintaining accurate books and records;
- ensuring that MLA’s representatives are aware of and abide by its values and policies;
- avoiding doing business with, or affiliating MLA with others, who do not accept MLA’s values and policies and who may harm MLA’s reputation.